The department is developing and the number of assignments is increasing. The technical department consists of approximately 50 man-years. We provide janitorial services, operational services, maintenance of building stock, servicing of ventilation and cooling systems, snow removal, grass cutting and small projects.
FaciliTec is a large and powerful player that supplies all services within facility management, property management and administration in the Nordics and Poland. We develop and adopt digital platforms and focus on technology that lifts the industry to a new level.
We offer innovative solutions for our customers, and in a simple and future-oriented way we manage our customers' properties. We have specialist expertise in internal control and energy management and have a focus on technology, sustainability and quality. FaciliTec shall be a preferred partner and expertise company within traditional services, property development, project management and energy consultancy.
We make it easy!
- Work assignments
- Daily janitorial services
- Technical follow-up of property
- Fire safety
- Internal control
- Supervision of SD facilities and energy monitoring
- Follow-up of tenants
- Coordination of suppliers
- Maintenance tasks/repairs
- Reporting in the FDV system
- Guard expression
- 07:30 - 15:30 or by further arrangement
- Broad interdisciplinary expertise
- Vocational education/vocational certificate/vocational school is an advantage
- Practical and systematically laid out
- Good IT/digital competence
- Knowledge of HSE
- Fluency in Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Driving license class B
- Loyal and responsible
- Service oriented, innovative and quality conscious
- Flexible and structured
- Work well independently and in a team
- Cooperation with a well-established and experienced team in operation
- Many varied tasks in a hectic and good social environment
- Professional growth through training programmes, internal teaching and courses