The department is developing and the number of assignments is increasing. Today we are approx. 50 man-years in the department and delivers complete FM services: caretaker, operation, maintenance of properties, service on ventilation and cooling systems, summer and winter services, small and large engineering assignments, carpentry services, etc.
FaciliTec is a large and powerful player that supplies all services within facility management, property management and administration in the Nordics and Poland. We develop and adopt digital platforms and focus on technology that lifts the industry to a new level.
We offer innovative solutions for our customers, and in a simple and future-oriented way we manage our customers' properties. We have specialist expertise in internal control and energy management and have a focus on technology, sustainability and quality. FaciliTec shall be a preferred partner and expertise company within traditional services, property development, project management and energy consultancy.
We make it easy!
- Daily carpentry/maintenance services
- Replacement of doors and windows
- Construction technical maintenance
- Remodeling and adaptations
- Ceiling work
- Painting work
- Tiles and flooring
- Follow-up of tenants
- Coordination of suppliers
- Reporting in the FDV system
- 07:30 - 15:30 or by further arrangement
- Interdisciplinary competence and interest in the craft profession
- Vocational education/vocational certificate/vocational school is an advantage
- Practical and systematically laid out
- Good IT/digital competence
- Knowledge of HSE
- Fluency in Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Driving license class B, preferably BE
- Loyal and responsible
- Service oriented, innovative and quality conscious
- Flexible, structured and solution-oriented
- Work well independently and in a team
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Commercial vehicle arrangement
- Pension schemes
- Health insurance
- Professional growth through training programmes, internal teaching and courses