The positions have been created due to our growing workload, and we need two skilled employees on the team. We want two positive and committed colleagues who will contribute to our team and take care of our customers.
The job is a good fit for you who are practical and enjoy varied tasks. In these positions, you must be able to work well both independently and in a team.
FaciliTec is a large and powerful player that supplies all services within facility management, property management and administration in the Nordics and Poland. We develop and adopt digital platforms and focus on technology that lifts the industry to a new level.
We offer innovative solutions for our customers, and in a simple and future-oriented way we manage our customers' properties. We have specialist expertise in internal control and energy management and have a focus on technology, sustainability and quality. FaciliTec shall be a preferred partner and expertise company within traditional services, property development, project management and energy consultancy.
We make it easy!
- Service assignment for customer
- Daily supervision and control of properties
- Have good contact with both manager and customer
- Simple carpentry tasks
- Simple painting tasks
- Grass cutting
- Handyman service
- 07:30 - 15:30 or by further arrangement
- Driving license class BE, minimum B
- Lift course
- Fall protection course
- Experience from operations an advantage, but not a requirement
- Practically laid out
- Service minded
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Confident with the use of hand tools
- Able to use electronic tools
- Customer focus at a high level
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Master norwegian both written and orally
- Positive, reliable and professional
- Cooperation with a well-established and experienced team in operation
- Many varied tasks in a hectic and good social environment
- Professional growth through training programmes, internal teaching and courses